2.12 Off-Site Program Activities
The Alexandria Technical & Community College policy relative to students participating in off-site program activities which require them to travel with other members of their industry/profession, and incur overnight stays in the process is as follows:
- All Alexandria Technical & Community College students must decide themselves whether they can afford the expense of an overnight stay. No money from the college will support such an activity.
- All students will be expected to conduct themselves in a professional, business-like manner while with the business representative.
- Students should report to their instructor any inappropriate and/or unprofessional behavior on the part of the business representative they are accompanying.
- Any violation of this policy may result in disciplinary action being taken. Such action may result in sanctions up to and including dismissal from the program and/or the college.
- Students who need an accommodation for a disability to engage them to fully participate in an off-site program activity should contact the Director of Support Services at Alexandria Technical & Community College.
Approved by: ATCC Leadership Council
Effective Date: 12/22/08
Last Date Revised: 11/04/08